Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Strange animal pictures

This is ZIGGY THE PIG. He is 250 and lives and travels full time in a motor home with his owners.    I am not sure why anyone would like to travel the country with a 4 year old pig, but they say he is very smart and well trained.  I never saw him do anything except root dirt and walk where he wanted to.  In case you are really interested, he has a facebook page.  He is pictured here in St. James County Park, Charleston, SC in Feb.2015.


These turkey vultures were standing around off a bike path drying their wings. This is just south of Tallahassee in March, 2015.  I really didn't understand why they were all wet.


March 2015 just south of Destin, Fl. at Topsail Hill State Park
We think this is a Dusky Pigmy Rattlesnake.  They are very small but venomous.  He was just laying on the path we were walking.  It makes you wonder what is on the marked Nature Trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment